Elders Ridge Academy

Reverend Alexander Donaldson, founder of Elders Ridge Academy

Elders Ridge 1839

Elders Ridge Academy as it appeared in an 1898 booklet.

Elders Ridge Academy 1852, burned in 1936. Replaced by Donaldson Building in 1954.
Donaldson Memorial Building built 1951-54
Elders Ridge Elementary (Donaldson Building)
Elders Ridge High School (Allshouse Building) 1933 replaced the Lab/Gym Building that burned in 1932. The back burned in 1951 and was rebuilt.
ALMA MATER
Where the top of Elders Ridge
Meets the eastern sky,
Proudly stands our Alma Mater
On the hill top high.

Flag we love, blue & white
Floats for aye, E.R.H.S. for thee.
May the sons be true & loyal
To the memory.

A Brochure Published in 2003